This article describes how to connect to our hosted VDI via a Windows Desktop
1) Open a Web Browser
Navigate to https://sp1vdi.blueskysystems.co.uk
2) You have two options at this point. Installing the Client or HTML access
For this article, we will go with HTML access
3) You will now be presented with a login box to enter your details in
4) Once you have logged in you will be presented with a desktop to connect to
5) You should then see the desktop UI you are familiar with, with all of your usual applications, network folders etc, that you are used to.
6) Attop centre of the screen, there is a toolbar
The X there is a quick-close option that freezes what you have been working on so you can leave all of your applications open. When you reconnect, your work is exactly as you left it. You can pick up where you left off immediately.