'The biggest benefit of a Managed Service is that it allows Senior members of staff to significantly reduce the time they spend worrying about IT'
Why choose Blue Sky Systems?
Blue Sky Systems was build on the fundamental belief that businesses shouldn't have to pay for IT services that they simply don't need. As a policy we only ever recommend services that will benefit your business and that's what makes us different. We can tailor a completely bespoke package that is suited to your specific business needs, something we believe sets us apart from other IT providers.
Our consultative approach takes a holistic view of your current IT, we then work collaboratively with you to decide on the right solution for your unique business.
We don’t just look at the here and now, our systems are designed to be flexible and adaptable to changes in your business or technology, assuring you that your system will be built to last. That’s not to say you will need to adapt to changes in technology, our team of experts will be here to guide you on which latest trends affect you and those you can ignore, meaning you don’t need to become IT experts yourselves to evaluate changes in the market.
We take IT and support very seriously; users have a “turn on” view and expect to be able to just do their work. As such the approach for both design and support of the IT needs to deliver an effective and reliable solution. The support is not something to be taken lightly and we strive to make our support some of the best. Every customer has dedicated support staff who get to know them personally but also understands their unique business' IT inside out.
A Managed Service is based on a complete set of key services:
- On-Site support:
- Carrying out daily user support.
- Supporting infrastructure and services (including servers, networking and internet filtering/connectivity).
- Maintaining physical equipment such as desktops, servers and projectors.
- Remote support:
- Providing escalation of issues that on-site staff are not able to resolve without additional assistance.
- Service Delivery Management:
- Providing management, guidance and support for the staff, including target-based goals for service delivery.
- Interfacing the schools Senior Management on all IT issues.
- Providing IT service reporting.
- Supporting the learning and development required to maintain and improve the teams’ skills.
- Monitoring & Pro-active Support:
- Monitoring the IT systems to record and alert faults which will affect the end users.
- Investigating and resolving issues, including working on recurring issues to further improve the IT systems.
- Identifying items which require investment to further develop the IT systems.
- Reviewing the long-term strategic IT plan with Senior Management.
- Developing and maintaining the long-term strategic IT Plan.
- Implementing the strategic plan